Kronometrix Data Recording is an automatic data collection package for ICT enterprise, industrial IoT, weather and environmental devices. To simplify how to get started we have created several packages, free of charge, which can be used to capture and transport data for analysis.
We are working to release a new update for Kronometrix Data Recording which will include the following new features:
sockrec – The network IO Socket Data Recorder Improvements
New features and capabilities to receive data from various sensors and devices, like Vaisala WXT weather transmitters:
- capability to filter incoming data using a JSON configuration
- discard invalid or bogus not allowed data
- reprocess data if there are transmission errors
Raspberry Pi fixes
- inventory data fixes: number of cores and the processor type
- corrections to fix invalid device name for certain USB disks, microSD cards
Storage data recorder bug fixes
- fixes for CloudLinux operating system
Support for new IAQ sensors
- Siemens QPA2052
- Honeywell C7355A, C7355B
- Schneider Electric SLXRHS1N
- Expat 2.5.0 update
- CPAN Dec 2022 update
- OpenSSL 1.1.1s has been already fixed in 1.19.1 November 2022 release
Download you package based on your configuration and industry, from operating systems to industrial IoT installations. For 24×7 contracts you will automatically receive 1.20 after release.
Get started today with our free Kronometrix data recording packages! If you need more packages, options and support check our business catalogue or contact us!